FAQ about North Pole Texas
1. What age is North Pole Texas geared? All the activities are designed for children 3 years to 10 years, or those who still Believe in Santa.
2. Can children be dropped off? No. An adult must be always present with children.
3. Are there group rates? We offer family/group rates of 20+ tickets, purchased in advance. Contact email@example.com for more information.
4. What is included? Tickets includes park admission, the four shows (Penguin Show, Marionette Show, Tinsel the Talking Tree, Jack Frost Bubble and Snow Show), Elf Academy, Letters to Santa, Petting Zoo, North Pole Mini Golf, and North Pole Adventure.
5. Can I purchase tickets at the hotel? Yes, iat the main ticket booth at North Pole Texas.
6. How long should I plan to spend inside the park? Most guests spend from 2 to 3 hours in in the park, depending on the age and pace of their children.
7. Is the attraction outside? Yes, this year the entire event is outdoors in a private gated park. Please dress accordingly.
8. Is Santa at North Pole Texas? Yes, both Santa and Mrs. Claus are at North Pole Texas from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
9. What photo opportunities are located at North Pole Texas? We have several unique photo opportunities for families: Photo with Santa, the Grand Holiday Tree, Santa’s Sleigh, and Holiday Light Displays.
10. What food and drink outlets are available? North Pole Texas has a hot drink and cold drink stations, including snacks. Full-service dining restaurants are located inside the hotel.
11. When is the Holiday Tree Lighting? We light the tree at 5:30 daily.
12. What activities are geared to older children? Children and adults of all ages will enjoy the shows. Preteens will enjoy the Escape Room, Toyland Mini-Golf, games, and crafts.
13. I had a change of plans. Can I exchange tickets? Yes, with ticket availability and a $5 per ticket exchange fee. Click here for ticket exchange or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Do you offer refunds? We offer refunds for weather related closures only, per the ticketing guidelines. Per the ticketing policy, we offer full refunds 30 days before the event, and 'ticket exchange only' with a 7-day advance notice. Tickets which are 'no show' or 'late arrivals' forfeit their entire ticket value. If we receive notification at least 48 hours before the event due to family emergency or illness (Covid Exposure), we may offer a credit to a future Summer or Holiday event. This is an event voucher - not a Hilton Hotel Voucher. This decision is based on a case-by-case basis and we reserve the right to limit the value transfer to future sold out events. Please remember this is a reservation timed entry event like a concert or other live event. Your purchase and reservation time do not allow for late arrivals, exchange or refund if you do not miss your scheduled entry time.
15. How do future credit vouchers work? If you are unable to attend the event at your scheduled time and we cannot arrange an alternative entry time, we may allow a 12-month credit voucher for the ticket price paid to our future summer/holiday events. This does not apply to no-shows or last-minute cancellations. We require a 2-day notice for advance credit vouchers. Please email email@example.com your request for future ticket voucher along with the reason for this request.
16. Where do I park? Is in included? Parking is charged to all non-hotel guests at a rate starting at $18.00 per 4-hour period. A limited free parking lot is located across Wycliff Avenue in LOT 5. (Hotel’s Overflow Parking)
17. Is Valet Parking available? Yes at a rate of $25+ per car. This is a separate vendor with the hotel.
18. Is this event a Hilton Anatole Hotel event? North Pole Texas is operated by LTDM Entertainment, a third-party vendor to Hilton Anatole as part of their Christmas at the Anatole Holiday offering.
19. Are masks required? No, but we will adhere to all public policy and guidelines established by the CDC and Dallas Health and Human Services policy.
20. I forgot to use my promo code. Can I get a refund? We are unable to offer any refund or credits for promo codes not utilized at time of ticket purchase. The event system does not offer partial credits to prior ticket payments.