FAQ About North Pole Texas-12/21-24, 2022
1. What age is North Pole Texas geared? All the activities are designed for children 3 years to 10 years, or those who still Believe in Santa.
2. Can children be dropped off? No. An adult must be always present with children.
3. Are there group rates? We offer family/group rates of 20+ tickets, purchased in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. What is included? Tickets includes park admission, the four shows, Marionette Show, Tinsel the Talking Christmas Tree, Elf Academy, Reindeer Dance Party, plus Letters to Santa, crafts and games.
5. Can I purchase tickets at the hotel? Yes, at the main ticket booth at North Pole Texas which has been moved to the Cortez Ballroom for December 21-24, 2022.
6. How long should I plan to spend inside the park? Most guests spend from 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the park, depending on the age and pace of their children.
7. Is Santa at North Pole Texas? Yes, both Santa and Mrs. Claus are at North Pole Texas from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
8. What photo opportunities are located at North Pole Texas? We have several unique photo opportunities for families: Photo with Santa, Santa’s Sleigh, and the SnowGlobe Selfie Station.
9. What food and drink outlets are available? North Pole Texas has a snack station. Full-service dining restaurants are located inside the hotel.
10. When is the Holiday Tree Lighting? We light the tree at 5:30 daily.
11. I had a change of plans. Due to the extreme weather, email email@example.com and we will help you.
12. Do you offer refunds? Please see the email above and let us help you through this crazy weather time.
13. How do future credit vouchers work? If you are unable to attend the event at your scheduled time and we cannot arrange an alternative entry time, we may allow a 12-month credit voucher for the ticket price paid to our future summer/holiday events. This does not apply to no-shows or last-minute cancellations. We require a 2-day notice for advance credit vouchers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your request for future ticket voucher along with the reason for this request.
14. Where do I park? Is in included? Parking is charged to all non-hotel guests at a rate starting at $18.00 per 4-hour period. A limited free parking lot is located across Wycliff Avenue in LOT 5. (Hotel’s Overflow Parking)
15. Is Valet Parking available? Yes at a rate of $25+ per car. This is a separate vendor with the hotel.
16. Is this event a Hilton Anatole Hotel event? North Pole Texas is operated by LTDM Entertainment, a third-party vendor to Hilton Anatole as part of their Christmas at the Anatole Holiday offering.
17. Are masks required? No, but we will adhere to all public policy and guidelines established by the CDC and Dallas Health and Human Services policy.
18. I forgot to use my promo code. Can I get a refund? We are unable to offer any refund or credits for promo codes not utilized at time of ticket purchase. The event system does not offer partial credits to prior ticket payments.